How does shipping work?
We post to anywhere in Australia and to most locations world-wide. We aim to post your items within 2 business days of receiving your order – if for some reason we are unable to do this we will let you know by email.
There are 2 options for shipping within Australia – both are with Australia Post:
- Flat rate shipping is $10 and will be with either regular parcel post (trackable but no signature on delivery), or a registered letter (which will require a signature on delivery). Please advise us in a note on your order if you would prefer not to sign for your package. Most of these parcels will arrive within a week of sending but please allow 2 weeks since we are located in Far North Queensland and post sometimes takes a little longer from here!
- Express post is $15 and should arrive within 2-3 business days of sending to most locations, however please be aware that it could take a little longer considering we are in far north Queensland. This is trackable but no signature required.
We will post internationally with Australia post for a flat rate of $25. We will try to find the best secure option for your country for the price – often a signature will be required on delivery. There will be some kind of tracking available. Usually international parcels will take around 2-3 weeks from the sending date, however it could take a little longer or shorter. Please contact us for any specific questions or requests (eg. if you need a faster option it could be available for an extra cost)
Is the item in the photo the exact item i will receive?
Yes. Each item of our jewellery is unique and the exact items in the photograph you have chosen will be the one you receive.
How should I care for my jewellery?
Our silver and stones are of high quality and you will see that they will stay looking good without much effort during normal daily wear. If you are not wearing your jewellery, keep it in your pouch or in a bag to protect it from the humidity in the air.
Our jewellery likes water – when you wear your jewellery in the shower, or washing you hands etc., you will see it will be cleaner and shinier 🙂 you can wash dirt and grease off with mild soap or detergent and use an old toothbrush to get into the hard-to-reach places.
If your silver needs an extra shine, or to get rid of mild tarnish, you can use a special silver polishing cloth – there are many brands available – we sell and recommend the TownTalk silver polishing cloths which do a great job in making your silver sparkle quickly and easily.
If your silver becomes quite tarnished, which can happen for various reasons, it is easy to fix. Try this simple method:
- Line a bowl with aluminium foil, shiny side up.
- Add your jewellery and about 1-2 tablespoons of bicarbonate soda.
- Top up with hot or boiling water
- Wait a few minutes, then brush your items with an old toothbrush
- Dry with a soft cloth, and if you like you can then shine with a silver polish cloth.
Please note: We don’t recommend using silver “dip” solutions or ultrasonic cleaning machines because they could possibly harm the stones.
What if I am not happy with my item?
We want you to be happy with your purchase! If you are unhappy with your item for any reason, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of your purchase and we will organise an exchange or refund, as long as your item is unused and in the same condition that you received it. You will be responsible for the cost of the return postage, so please chose carefully.